By sponsoring a student in the Travel Fellowship Program, you are providing our future leaders a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to interact with a global audience of livestock and meat industry representatives and to prepare themselves to enter careers in the agricultural industry in the near future. These students are selected from a competitive field of applicants worldwide to receive this highly coveted International Stockmen’s Educational Foundation Travel Fellowship to the 2018 International Livestock Congress-USA.
A multi-national committee will select the fellowship recipients. Scholastic achievement, leadership experiences and professional references are all part of the stringent qualifying requirements.
What are the Benefits of Sponsoring a Student?
The opportunity at ILC-USA 2019 to meet the elite agricultural students from around the world.
You will have your company logo displayed:
- On the web at www.theisef.com
- In the ILC-USA 2019 Program
- In the ILC-USA 2019 Proceedings
- The opportunity on-site at ILC to interview fellowship recipients who are pre-screened to fit the needs of our industry.
- Have access to applications/resumes of all fellowship recipients, get an invitation to and company recognition at the VIP reception.
- As fellowship recipients are presented for the first time, they will give public recognition to their sponsor(s), slide show showcasing fellowship recipients will feature sponsor logos, and the opportunity to impact the life of future industry leaders.
If you would like to learn more about our Travel Fellowship Program please call:
Student Program Coordinator
If you would like to like to sponsor a student please call: